Articles on this Page
- 07/15/19--12:28: _Deadly heroin, fent...
- 07/15/19--12:46: _1 Dead, 1 Seriously...
- 07/15/19--12:59: _Two dead due to hea...
- 07/15/19--12:59: _The Latest: Man kil...
- 07/15/19--14:43: _Authorities identif...
- 07/15/19--15:26: _Police investigate ...
- 07/15/19--15:33: _Woman's body found ...
- 07/15/19--15:40: _The Jackson County ...
- 07/15/19--15:47: _Authorities: Man ki...
- 07/15/19--16:14: _Medical Examiner jo...
- 07/15/19--17:24: _Community rallies a...
- 07/15/19--17:33: _Man killed in head-...
- 07/15/19--18:39: _TPD: Human remains ...
- 07/16/19--01:07: _Name of man killed ...
- 07/16/19--03:43: _Medical Examiner ca...
- 07/16/19--05:55: _TPD investigating h...
- 07/16/19--06:30: _Body of missing man...
- 07/16/19--06:50: _Chokehold triggered...
- 07/16/19--08:00: _Mineola murder tria...
- 07/16/19--09:04: _Body found in Lake ...
- 07/15/19--12:28: Deadly heroin, fentanyl overdoses down 11% in 2018
- 07/15/19--12:46: 1 Dead, 1 Seriously Injured After Car Crashes Into Bicyclists
- 07/15/19--12:59: Two dead due to heat-related issues, province says
- 07/15/19--14:43: Authorities identify man shot by deputies in Lantana
- 07/15/19--15:26: Police investigate third shooting in Fitchburg in less than a week
- 07/15/19--15:33: Woman's body found on Cleveland's east side
- 07/15/19--15:40: The Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office shorthanded
- 07/15/19--15:47: Authorities: Man killed at immigration jail shot many times
- 07/15/19--17:33: Man killed in head-on collision on U.S. Highway 101 identified
- 07/15/19--18:39: TPD: Human remains found near Pine Street and Memorial Drive
- 07/16/19--01:07: Name of man killed in El Reno accident Sunday released
- 07/16/19--05:55: TPD investigating human remains found in north Tulsa
- 07/16/19--06:30: Body of missing man found in Plymouth lake
- 07/16/19--06:50: Chokehold triggered Eric Garner's death, medical examiner testifies
- 07/16/19--09:04: Body found in Lake Ontario identified as Rochester man
WHEC NBC Rochester - The number of fatal opioid overdoses in Monroe County decreased by 11% in 2018 compared to 2017, according to figures released Monday by the medical examiner's office.
SFGate - SAN JOSE (BCN) A bicyclist was killed and another seriously injured in a crash Monday morning in San Jose, police reported. Officers responded to the crash at 7:43 a.m. in the area of Vistapark Drive at Capitol Expressway in South San Jose. A woman was exiting a parking lot in a gray Chevrolet SUV south on Vistapark when she hit both bicyclists. The victims were transported to the hospital, and one died shortly after. The second victim has life-threatening injuries, according to police. The Santa Clara County medical examiner's office will identify the deceased victim once their family is contacted. The SUV driver is cooperating with police and neither drugs nor alcohol appear to be involved in the crash. Anyone with information about the fatal crash - the 26th this year - is asked to contact police at (408) 277-4654.
CBC News - Two people died on the weekend from causes related to Southern Manitoba's recent heat wave. The chief medical examiner is investigating.
AP - TACOMA, Wash. (AP) ? The Latest on The Latest on the death of a man who threw incendiary devices at an immigration detention center in Washington state (all times local): 12:55 p.m. Authorities say an armed man who threw incendiary devices at an immigration detention center in Washington state died of multiple gunshot wounds after four police officers opened fire. The Pierce County medical examiner's office said Monday that 69-year-old Willem Van Spronsen of Vashon Island was killed Saturday morning outside the privately run Tacoma Northwest Detention Center. The shooting happened hours
- The man who was fatally shot by Denton County Sheriff's Office deputies in Lantana last month has been identified by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office. Deputies responded to the 600 block of Boswell Crossing in the Bellaire subdivision around 7 a.m. on June 29, according to Denton County Sheriff Tracy Murphree. The 911 caller ...
Worcester Telegram & Gazette - FITCHBURG - Police are investigating the third shooting in the city in less than a week.A victim is being treated in a Worcester hospital for life-threatening injuries after being shot about 2:15 a.m. Monday, police said. The shooting was in the same area of Blossom Street where a 23-year-old man died after a shooting Thursday.Leon Wilson Jr. of 49 Spruce St., Fitchburg, was identified by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner as the man who was fatally shot shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday
WJW FOX Cleveland - CLEVELAND? Cleveland police are investigating the death of a woman who was found on Harvard Avenue near East 71st Street. Homicide detectives were on scene late Monday afternoon. Sources said the woman's body appears to have been there for a while. Police are not sure of the cause of death. The woman's remains have been sent to the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office.
KCTV CBS Kansas City - Nationwide, there is a shortage of qualified forensic pathologists, but in the metro, the Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office performed nearly 800 autopsies last year alone.
AP - TACOMA, Wash. (AP) ? Authorities say an armed man who threw incendiary devices at an immigration detention center in Washington state died of multiple gunshot wounds after four police officers opened fire. The Pierce County medical examiner's office said Monday that 69-year-old Willem Van Spronsen of Vashon Island was killed Saturday morning outside the privately
Firstcoastnews.com - As the investigation continues, one woman spoke to First Coast News about the struggle of not knowing the fate of a missing loved one.
KOCO ABC Oklahoma City - A beloved maintenance worker was killed over the weekend after the medical examiner's office said he was electrocuted.
Palo Alto Online - A man who died while driving the wrong way in a head-on collision on U.S. Highway 101 in Palo Alto last month was identified Monday by the Santa Clara County Medical Examiner-Coroner's Office as 33-year-old Jose Vasquez Navas.
KRMG - A medical examiner and a crime unit responded to the scene around 8:30 p.m. Monday.
NewsOK.com - Staff reports EL RENO -- The state medical examiner has released the name of a worker killed in an accident Sunday. Travis Farley, 48, died of blunt force trauma injuries in an accidental death, the medical examiner reported. The accident was about 7 a.m.
WITI FOX Milwaukee - GREENFIELD ? The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office on Tuesday morning, July 16 responded to the scene of a crash on Beloit Road near I-41. The crash left one person dead. No additional details have been released ? including the cause of the crash or the identity of the victim.
KJRH NBC Tulsa - Tulsa Police are investigating after human remains were discovered in a wooded area in north Tulsa.The medical examiner is now working to identify them.Tulsa Police detectives said the remains were found by a group of teens playing in a creek Monday night near Pine street and the Gilcrease Expressway.Officials sectioned off a wooded area for several hours, where a human leg bone with a shoe attached was found. Investigators also found a partial human skull nearby,It is still unclear if the body belonged to a man or a woman.The medical examiner was called to remove the human remains and work on identification and the cause of death.Police said they're looking through missing persons cases to see if this could be connected to one of them.This is a developing story.
AP - PLYMOUTH, Conn. (AP) ? The body of a missing Connecticut man has been recovered from a lake in Plymouth. Police say they believe the 29-year-old Waterbury man may have been fishing from a kayak on Hancock Brook Lake on Sunday. His name has not been released. Authorities were called when the man did not show up for work on Monday morning. Police say his car was located in a parking lot at the lake and an empty kayak was found on the water. The body was recovered by a dive team Monday afternoon and taken to the medical examiner's office for an autopsy.
CBS News - Garner's cries of "I can't breathe" during the deadly 2014 encounter became a rallying cry against police brutality
KLTV ABC Tyler - The jury has heard testimony from several people, including Jason Walters' daughter, a gang detective and the medical examiner who performed the autopsy on Griffin.
WROC CBS Rochester - KENT, N.Y. (WROC) ? The Monroe County Medical Examiner's Office has identified the body found in Lake Ontario on Sunday, July 14. 32-year-old Serhiy F. Smyk of Rochester was reported missing on June 22, a day after he embarked on a fishing trip with friends in Niagara River Gorge. According to the Monroe County Medical